- User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g. your name, phone number, email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested and to monitor internally usage of our website.
- Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users. We will not sell or share your data. We process and maintain your information in order to provide a service to you. We use your data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Use of personal information. Personal information which you provide will be used to update and enhance customer records, compiling information relating to your use of our products or services, handling orders, delivering products and services, processing payments, communicating with you about orders, products and services, and generally maintaining our service relationship with you, We will also advise you of other products or services which may be of interest to you and invite you to participate in areas such as for market research.
- Disclosure of information will only take place where your consent has been obtained, where there is a legal obligation, where there is a public duty, and in connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of our rights to any other third party.
- On our behalf data may be processed by external organisations such as our associates in order to meet specific requests or to carry out a service to you. This will be carried out as regulated in the Data Protection Act 1998.