Part-time / Job Share Administrator
based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Are you looking for a part-time job-share role?
Are you an organised administrator with an eye for detail?
New year, new challenge?
Yes? Then please read on …
We are a small, but busy HR consultancy. We have an office in a lovely business centre in Smeaton Road, Aylesbury. Are you looking for a part-time office administrator role? Would you like to join our on-site admin team. We provide services to a range of SMEs in the south east. We have clients in all sectors and in particular in the private care sector. We manage the full range of HR services for our clients.
Our part-time administrator will report to the MD on a day-to-day basis. You will be happy to work as part of a job-share team, and confident to work on your own, managing your time effectively.
What skills, knowledge, experience are needed?
- Experience in, or willing to learn, HR admin processes – pre-employment checks and maintaining personnel records
- You know the importance and security for client-sensitive personal and confidential information
- An experienced MS Office user, your Word skills are at an advanced level to format or amend documents. You know how to generate table of contents, use cross referencing and automatic numbering
- In order to produce, review and proof-read documents, you have a good command of English, including grammar and spelling
- You have an eye for detail to present documents to a pleasing, professional and high standard. You carry out tasks that require you to follow processes and procedures
- Working on your own is not a problem and your time management, planning and organisational skills help you prioritise the many tasks our clients require in a timely manner
- You are comfortable and confident on the phone or face-to-face. You have a friendly but professional approach to clients or suppliers
- We use software and apps so you are IT-literate with the ability to quickly learn different software packages
- You will manage stationery, arrange cleaning, printing, and various other tasks, all within budget.
Who are you?
A happy, person with a responsible attitude to work, trustworthy, reliable and punctual. You are a people person and comfortably speak with anyone at any level in a business. You are not afraid to tackle jobs that are mundane or complex, or that require creativity. You follow through tasks to completion. You easily prioritise important from urgent tasks. Your telephone manner is professional, confident but friendly. You enjoy working with people but when faced with a difficult situation, you remain professional and firm. You understand the need for confidentiality at all times.
What are the terms?
Working time : 3 days a week – 9 am to 5:30 pm with an hour for lunch (flexible approach can be discussed)
Salary : £19,500 p.a. pro rata dependent on experience
Statutory holidays : 5.6 weeks pro rata inclusive of bank holidays
How do I find out more?
Click here to send a message leaving your name, mobile number, email address and quote EMB-AdminJAN2018 and we will contact you.
This post operates a strictly non-smoking environment
Closing date : 9th February 2018
No agencies please
Embrace HR Limited is not an agency. We recruit directly for our clients.
Embrace HR Limited is the proud winner of the SME Buckinghamshire Business Awards 2017
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, Embrace HR supports business owners who do not have their own HR department or those that do but need help from time to time. We also work across the Home Counties of Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and also SMEs based in London.