Full or Part-time Administrator
based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced administrator?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Yes? Then please read on …
Embrace HR is a consultancy supporting SMEs largely in the Home Counties of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire; and Northampton and the South East. Our clients’ businesses do not need a full time HR presence but, nevertheless, need HR support. Based in a business park in Aylesbury, our growing team require another pair of hands.
You will provide a general office administrator service based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. As an HR consultancy, your experience working in an HR environment or understanding HR processes is an advantage. You will be confident to work on your own at times and manage your time effectively.
What skills, knowledge, experience are needed?
- Your time management, planning and organisational skills help you prioritise the many tasks our clients require in a timely manner
- You are comfortable and confident on the phone or face-to-face with clients or suppliers such as payroll and pensions providers
- Experienced in roles that require HR administration is a bonus, but strong administration skills are preferred. You may have worked as an administrator in finance, HR, or for a senior manager where you had exposure to some HR processes
- You know the importance and security for client-sensitive personal and confidential information
- An experienced MS Office user, your Word skills are at an intermediate level to draft, format or amend documents. Office365 experience is an advantage
- In order to produce, review and proof-read documents, you have a good command of English, including grammar and spelling
- Although you will work with other team members, you will also work on your own from time to time and will be confident to work on your own initiative
- You will liaise with our associates who work remotely, yours is the friendly voice on the end of the phone
- The company uses software and apps to manage HR processes, share documents and keep records such as timesheets and task management. You enjoy using technology with the ability to quickly learn different software packages
- Attention to detail is important, not only in producing word-processed documents, but when carrying out tasks requiring you to follow processes and procedures
- This general admin role will include various task such as managing stationery and printing, all within budget, as well as support some of the financial functions like recording expenses and raising invoices on occasion.
Who are you?
A happy person with a responsible attitude to work, trustworthy, reliable and punctual. You are a people person and comfortably speak with anyone at any level in a business. You are not afraid to tackle jobs that are mundane or complex, or that require creativity, and will follow through tasks to completion. You easily prioritise the important from urgent. Your telephone manner is professional, confident but friendly. You enjoy working with people but when faced with a difficult situation, you remain firm. You understand the need for confidentiality at all times to safeguard our clients, their families and employees.
What are the benefits?
- A friendly office environment in Aylesbury
- Modern and clean offices
- Free parking
- Walking distance from shops and gym
- Statutory holiday includes bank holidays
- No weekend work
How do I find out more?
We will contact you or send a job description and application form if you wish to apply.
What we offer
- Salary £18.5K-£20K per annum (pro rata for part-time)
- 5-day working week, part-time hours are negotiable
- Part of a friendly team so you are not a number and can see how you contribute
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- Local business – give up the commute
- Modern office in a business park in Aylesbury
- Parking available
- Close to shops and gym in Midshires Business Park
- Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK are a pre-requisite
This post operates a non-smoking environment at all times
Embrace HR Limited is not a recruitment agency.
Visit our website for more information https://embracehr.co.uk/jobs/
No agencies please