Housekeeper / Nanny
£32,000 a year
This Housekeeper Nanny job is ideal for you if you enjoy housework and working with children. The role is in Northwood, HA6 and the pay is above average.
To provide support for 2 daughters aged 11 and 13; and a son aged 14 in a caring and busy family home. This is an ideal role for someone who is organised and willing to be flexible and to support the family’s chosen lifestyle and interests that are varied. The children enjoy activities such as swimming and skiing and other outdoor activities. You must enjoy driving as the children need to be taken and collected from school and their activities. Housework is a large part of this role so you’ll not be afraid of the hard work that this entails.
To give you an idea of the job tasks we break it down as follows: 15% Nanny, 35% cleaner, 30% cook and 20% washing ironing.
This is a live-out position.
- Monday to Friday
- School term: 07.00 to 19.00
- Non-school term: 09.00 to 18.00
- £32,000 per annum
Main duties and responsibilities
- Wake and assist children to get ready for school
- Drive the children to school and other social and leisure activities
- Undertake appropriate creative, education and outdoor activities
- Organise activities during non-school term
- Help children with homework
- Plan weekly meals with parents and prepare meals
- Undertake daily and regular cleaning of the home
- Laundry and ironing
- Shopping and other duties as required.
- Full, clean drivers licence and a confident driver
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Organised to plan and prioritise work activities
- Firm but tolerant and able to create a balance between work and play
- Reliable, punctual, flexible to vary hours to accommodate family routines and energetic lifestyle
- Non smoker
- Enhanced DBS for child workforce
To find out more and to apply for this position visit: https://uk.indeed.com/job/nanny-housekeeper-f3a910c3b2e3f6b8
Closing date for applications: 28 August 2021