HR Advisor (generalist)
Embrace HR Limited is an HR Consultancy, that was founded in 2009. We provide HR services and support to a growing number of small and medium sized companies operating in a variety of sectors. This is a busy, fast-paced environment.
We are based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Our client base is mostly in the south east, but we have clients in many other parts of the country including Northampton, Gloucestershire, Kent and Essex.
We are expanding and looking to employing a hands-on HR Adviser to be based at our Head Office in Aylesbury, working in a small, friendly team.
Are you looking to change jobs?
Are you looking for a role that will stretch you?
Why not talk to us about our HR Adviser job in Aylesbury.
The job of HR Advisor
- The working pattern is Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30. Part time hours may be negotiated
- This is a generalist role, where you will build relationships with our clients to support their organisations
- Coordinate and delegate tasks to other Team Members to provide a seamless service to our clients for their HR support
- Liaise with our associates and suppliers and manage tasks as necessary
- Manage a number of client relationships at any one time, ensuring that HR support is responsive and timely
- Provide expertise to support key HR projects for our clients as well as Embrace HR’s internal requirements
- Identify the key HR issues and advise the best course of action for each individual client which may be performance management, capability procedure, disciplinary, grievances
- HR experience in a working environment is essential
- Experience of employee relations such as performance management, grievances, disciplinaries, maternity leave and pay, and other family friendly policies, as well as other HR processes
- Awareness of compliance to enable working with contracts of employment and policies and procedures
- Data analysis
- Co-ordinating recruitment campaigns in association with other team members
- Attending meetings including networking locally which may include occasional early morning meetings.
- You are CIPD qualified to Level 5 or equivalent
- You can evidence working with and advising managers on day to day HR matters
- You have strong communication skills – face to face, by phone and video conferencing
- You are tech savvy and embrace change
- You have a positive attitude conducive to working with a small, professional, work-orientated team
- You have a positive demeanour
- You have a sense of humour in a busy environment!
What we offer
- Salary £25,000-£30,000 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- 5-day working week, part-time hours are negotiable
- Part of a small team so you are not a number and can see how you contribute
- Local business – give up the commute
- Modern office in a business park in Aylesbury
- Parking available
- Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK are a pre-requisite
This post operates a non-smoking environment at all times
Embrace HR Limited is not a recruitment agency.
Visit our website for more information https://embracehr.co.uk/jobs/
No agencies please