Required for a lovely family in Northwood, Greater London to work with their 8-year old daughter.
About the job of Carer with driving responsibilities :
- Take our client to school and and collect after school
- Ensure her safety in her wheelchair on the journey
- Provide a safe and happy environment
- Provide a snack for her and attend to her needs prior to and during the journey
- Provide care and support as required in the home with her family undertaking tasks as discussed with the Parents including personal care.
- Female required – exemption of the Equal Opportunities Act
- Ability to drive an adapted car and at least 5 years’ driving experience
- A holder of a full UK Drivers licence
- Able to demonstrate first aid training
- Spoken English at a good level
- Aware about safeguarding and the rights of young people
- Punctual, committed and dependable
- Flexible to work varying hours should this be required
- You will have a calm temperament, be trustworthy and reliable with a good sense of humour and a passion for working with children
- Satisfactory references, right to work in the UK, and an Enhanced DBS certificate for child workforce are requirements this Carer role with driver responsibilities.
If you think this job of Carer with driving responsibilities is for you but can’t commit to the morning shifts, consideration will be given to working only the afternoon shifts.
Up to £12.00 per hour
Hours: Term Time
- Monday – 06:45 to 10:00 and 13:45 to 20:00
- Wednesday – 06:45 to 10:00 and 13:45 to 20:00
- Friday – 06:45 to 10:00 and 13:45 to 20:00
Shifts may be available depending on the needs of the client and agreement will be reached at the time.
Send us your CV with a covering letter
Embrace HR Limited is not a recruitment agency. We are an HR company and recruit directly for our clients. Visit our website for more information.
No agencies please
Reference ID: 2020 10 HA6/CG
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Reference ID: AK/CGL/2020-10
Part-time hours: 28.5 per week
Application Deadline: 28/11/2020
Initial interview will be by telephone. Subsequent interviews may take place by video and face to face. The client’s parents are mindful of the current situation and take every precaution to ensure a as COVID-safe an environment as possible.
If additional HR support is required, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Embrace HR Limited here.
If you would like to receive our quarterly newsletter, please sign up here.
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, Embrace HR Limited supports business owners who do not have their own HR department or those that do but need help from time to time. We also work across the Home Counties of Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and also SMEs based in London.
Feature image by Justin Hamilton on Pexels