Data Protection Policy
- Embrace HR Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We adhere to the requirements of the current data protection legislation in the UK.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
What we collect
- When you subscribe to our newsletter we will ask you for your email address, name, job title and company name
- When you want us to contact you we ask you to provide your email address.
What we do with the information we collect
- We use your personal information to update you about new information, about our products and services.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason.
How secure is your information
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it in order for us to maintain the accuracy of our database. You are able to check, update or remove your personal data by contacting us or unsubscribing.
- We use technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser aboutcookies.org.uk. The information stored is purely to monitor your movement around the website and does not identify you personally.
- Cookies are also utilised on social media sites such as YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Mailchimp newsletter sign-ups and Google Analytics.
Links to other websites
When you use a link to other websites which may be present on our website, once you have used the links, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we suggest that you should check those website privacy statements.
From 25 May 2018 your rights are as follows :
- The right to be informedabout our processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data corrected if its inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- The right to objectto processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processingof your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data erased(the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- The right to request accessto your personal data and information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transferyour personal data (‘data portability); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at Claydon House Business Centre, 1 Edison Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8TE
Issue date: May 2018