Housekeeper / Nanny wanted in Northwood
North West London HA6
Full time position
Salary £32,000 per annum
Are you a Housekeeper/Nanny wanting to work with a family in Northwood, HA6, North West London?
You will be responsible for general housekeeping duties and the care of their client’s daughter (age 9) and son (age 13).
Hours: Monday to Friday
School term: Between 7 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. with an hour’s break. End time varies depending on the day of the week.
School holidays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
£32,000 per annum depending on experience
5.6 weeks per annum
About the job of Housekeeper / Nanny :
Main duties and responsibilities of the Housekeeper / Nanny are:
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning
- Driving the children to and from school and other activities
- Helping with the children’s homework
- Undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children
- Organising activities during the school holidays
- Planning and preparing meals for the children
- Carrying out housework such as tidying, cleaning and laundry.
- Carrying out household shopping
- A full job description will be sent with the application pack
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- First aid training
- Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Ability to plan and prioritise work activities
- Awareness of safeguarding and the rights of young people
- Hardworking, committed and dependable
- Fun and lively to support the family’s chosen lifestyle and interests which include swimming and taking the children to their activities.
- Flexibility to work varying hours to reflect college and holiday routines, meetings and supervision
- Ability to use your initiative
- A calm temperament, trustworthy and reliable with a good sense of humour, and a passion for working with children.
Satisfactory references, right to work in the UK, and an Enhanced DBS certificate are requirements for the Housekeeper / Nanny role.
Northwood, North West London, HA6
This is a live-out position
We look forward to hearing from you.
Embrace HR Limited is not a recruitment agency. We are an HR company and recruit directly for our clients. Visit our website for more information
No agencies please