Nanny / Housekeeper
£32,000 a year
To provide care and support for 2 daughters aged 10 and 12; and a son aged 14 in a caring and busy family home. This is an ideal role for someone who is organised and willing to be flexible, is energetic, fun and lively to support the family’s chosen lifestyle and interests, loves driving and cleaning.
The job tasks are as follows: 15% Nanny, 35% cleaner, 30% cook and 20% washing ironing.
THIS IS A LIVE-OUT POSITION.
- Monday to Friday
- School term; 07.00 to 19.00
- Non-school term; 09.00 to 18.00
- £32,000 per annum
Main duties and responsibilities
- Wake and assist children to get ready for school
- Drive the children to school and other social and leisure activities
- Undertake appropriate creative, education and outdoor activities
- Organise activities during non-school term
- Read and help children with homework
- Plan weekly meals with parents and prepare meals
- Undertake daily and regular cleaning of the home
- Laundry and ironing
- Shopping and other duties as required.
- Full, clean drivers licence and a confident driver
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Organised to plan and prioritise work activities
- Firm but tolerant and able to create a balance between work and play
- Reliable, punctual, flexible to vary hours to accommodate family routines and energetic lifestyle
- Non smoker during working time
- Enhanced DBS
To find out more and to apply for this position visit: https://uk.indeed.com/job/full-time-nanny-housekeeper-d8fd78997d81bc74
Application deadline: 10/05/2021